Sanitas ProfesionalesFor self-employed workers
THE ANSWER IF YOU’RE SELF-EMPLOYED IN SPAIN AND REQUIRE MORE THAN THE AVERAGE HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY
Sanitas Profesionales is a comprehensive healthcare policy, specifically designed for those who are self employed and live in Spain. Sanitas Profesionales will cover both you and your family’s healthcare needs.
The first €500 of the insurance premium is tax free.*
In Sanitas Profesionales you also have three options to cover all your needs:
- Sanitas Profesionales: involves no co-payments, for those of you who prefer not to have to make any additional payments for using the policy.
- Sanitas Profesionales Plus: you pay nothing for the first six services, after that it works on a progressive co-payment structure.
- Sanitas Profesionales Óptima: offers the most affordable premium and a marginally higher co-payment structure.
Cover included in Sanitas Profesionales
From 27,50€ / Month
General Medicine, Paediatrics, Nursing and emergencies.
Access to all medical specialties
Cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, orthopaedic traumatology, gynaecology, ophthalmology, oncology, psychiatry etc. Access without restrictions.
Diagnostic tests and therapies
Clinical tests, ultrasound scans, x-rays, MRI scans, endoscopies, scanning…
Rehabilitation sessions, oncological treatments, respiratory therapies, speech-language therapy sessions, lithotripsy, radiotherapy…
Traffic and Work Accidents
Traffic and work accidents are also included in this type of situation.
Includes operations with or without a stay in hospital.
Sanitas Dental 21 is included in the product and provides access to all the clinics and dentists in our dental network, with 30 services included in the cover and discounts of up to 21% on all other treatments.
Sanitas Más Salud is designed to cover all your needs in Spain and outside Spain too.
Obtain your medication at half price.
To help you with the cost of your optical material: prescription glasses and prescription contact lenses.
If a stay in hospital is required, Sanitas will provide compensation for each day the insured person is hospitalised.
Alternative medicine cover
You can visit the medical professional of your choice and benefit from refunds in homoeopathy and acupuncture.
Transfer of the insured and a companion to the country of origin in case of death of the insured.
Free choice of specialist and medical centre with the option to set a cap of €150,000 or €300,000 for your trips abroad(2).
Other Health Services Included
- Second medical opinion: By Sanitas from world-renowned specialists.
- Sanitas 24 hours
- Helpline for emergencies and medical advice.
- Sanitas Welcome
- 24-hour helpline to speed up procedures.
- Sanitas Responde
- Telephone and online platform staffed by medical professionals with general advice programmes.
- Online services(arranging appointments, downloading test results, requesting refunds, arranging medical authorisation, etc.) through your private online area