Sanitas BLUANew Digital Product
BLUA is our revolutionary mobile health platform
With Sanitas Blua you can access through digital products straight from your own residence. It includes unique health coverage at home (analytical and drug delivery), without having to pay any kind of co-payment. You will get digital prevention programs and medical advice from your doctor via Video conferences.
Some additional coverages that complete this product:
- on-the-go video consultations with our network of doctors and specialists with guaranteed delivery of medicines to your home or office
- Real-time, personalised patient profile allowing our doctors to monitor health markers.
- Reimbursement and delivery of medicines to your home or office.
Cover included in Sanitas BLUA
Medical Associates - Video Consultation
Medical assessors (Gynaecology, urology, paediatric, GP, dermatologist, allergology, oncology, Internal medicine, rheumatology, endocrinology, Digestive, analysis).
Access to all medical specialties
Hospital Care & Surgical intervention
- Surgical intervention.
- Intensive Care Unit.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation.
- Accommodation, meals, medication.
- Bed for companion.
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery.
Pharmacy Cover & Delivery
Pharmacy delivery at your office or home.
Diagnostic tests and therapies
Worldwide Emergency Healthcare
Covers expenses from doctors, surgeons, hospitals and/or clinics outside Spain as a result of medical attention received abroad, derived from an illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Doctors’ fees.
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor or surgeon over 3 euros.
- Emergency dentistry fees, excluding endodontics, aesthetic reconstructions from earlier treatments, oral cleaning, prosthesis, crowns and implants, these are covered by the previous amount up to a maximum of €241 per Insured.
- Hospitalisation costs.
- Costs for ambulance services requested by a doctor for a local journey.
To use this cover while abroad you first need to contact Sanitas Emergency Abroad Numbers from the back of your Sanitas membership cards and they will advise where to go in case of emergency in the area you are at that time.
T& C of this cover available below.